As you might have noticed, I completely redid the layout and technology of my homepage in the last two weeks. Now this project is finally finished. I did great work to make sure that all old links to anywhere in my site still work, but I also now have URLs for posts that one can actually remember. By the way, I also started calling this section here blog, because that’s what it is and always has been.
You might be delighted to hear that the complete homepage is now available in both german and english. I also added some other interesting (though unfinished) software to my Software section. My Comics area is completely new, you best visit it to see what it is all about.
A few bits and pieces don’t work yet as they should do, but I’ll try to fix that as soon as possible. Have fun!
Written on August 14th, 2006 at 04:17 pm