TSpread is meant to be something like TextEdit for spreadsheets. It has to calculate, and nothing else. Graphs, formatting or talking paperclips are for other programs.
- Table view, including basic things like copy and past, or navigating with arrow keys.
- Calculations, including those that refer other cells.
- A small selection of mathematical functions.
- More functions
- Load and save (preferrably in OpenDocument format)
- Fix lots of bugs
Nice to have, but not really required
- Multiple Selection (including list selection)
- Importing Microsoft Excel files (if I can find documentation on the internet)
- Functions that take lists as parameters
- More intelligent table view
If I ever bothered, I should be able to implement the planned features in about one week.